Terms and Conditions
CA Prop 65 1. Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. use materials which are compliant to the date specified. There are limited runs of specialty materials by special request that may not be compliant and these materials will be labeled appropriately. Nothing in the process at Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. intentionally adds any chemicals or agents identified in the CA Prop65 list. Warnings that a product contains chemicals that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm are now required on many items sold in California. Shipping: 1. For all international shipments, customer is responsible for duties, taxes, VAT, and freight unless otherwise agreed in signed writing.
Custom Orders: 1. A deposit up to 50% may be required for custom orders Purchase Orders: 1. Customers are responsible for entire quantity listed on the purchase order.
2. Any remaining quantities not shipped per Purchase orders, by the end of the agreed upon, on the written date/email/purchase or order, will be shipped and invoiced on the last day agreed upon in writing of the purchase order.
3. Purchase orders cancelled before the entire quantity is shipped and invoiced are subject to a material, labor, restocking and possible cancellation charges. Returns Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. will do all we can to accommodate. But does not offer unless agreed upon in writing, a return policy for stock or custom orders. If agreed upon, Items must be returned at customer's expense and will only be accepted if product is received in original packaging and condition. Returns will only be accepted with a written agreement/email, issued by Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. Please inspect your order upon arrival. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE and a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returns. Quote Terms & Conditions 1. Quotation: Any quotation not accepted within thirty (30) days is subject to review, or cancellation. All prices are based on costs at the time of quotation.
2. Creative Work: Creative work and all preparatory work developed and furnished by Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. are all original works created by Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. and are not works for use as a contribution to a collective work; therefore, creative works and all preparatory works will remain Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. exclusive property.
3. Preparatory Materials: Electronic art files, dies and other items, if supplied, transferred, delivered, shipped or communicated by Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc., will remain Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. exclusive property unless there is prior agreement in writing.
4. Over Runs and Under Runs: Over Runs will not be charged, Under Runs of quantities ordered, or the percentage agreed upon, shall be made up at the most expedient ability to fulfill. Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. will bill for actual quantity delivered within this tolerance.
5. Delivery: Unless otherwise specified, the price quoted is for single shipment FOB. Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. Proposals are based on continuous and uninterrupted delivery of complete order, unless specifications distinctly state otherwise. Charges related to delivery from Customer to Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc., or from Customer’s supplier to Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc., are not included in any quotation unless specified. Special priority pickup or delivery service will be provided at current rates (We do not add to the shipping costs, or add handling charges, unless previously agreed at Customer’s request). Materials delivered from Customer or his suppliers are verified with delivery ticket as to cartons, packages or items shown only. The accuracy of quantities indicated on such tickets cannot be verified and Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. cannot accept liability for shortage based on supplier’s tickets. Title and risk of loss for finished work passes to the Customer upon delivery to carrier at shipping point or upon mailing of invoices for finished work, whichever occurs first.
6. Production Schedules: Plastic Displays & Fixtures Co, Inc. cannot schedule an order for production until all details are finalized and approved. We may be able to expedite an order, please discuss this with your sales representative. Nor can we guarantee delivery, since natural disasters, pandemics, and shippers may experience delays for a variety of reasons. We can boast however, a 36 plus year track record of success. We are able to boast short lead times, most often, free samples, and quality products.